Tuesday, December 15, 2009

pulse

It's been a long, long time. I will return to finish the 100 Things list, likely after Christmas.

Otherwise, I'm not only struggling to write anything, but I'm having a hard time wanting to. Maybe it's that I'm more interested in learning guitar right now; or, it could be that my last couple of efforts were coolly received (and rightly so).

Meanwhile, life itself is fine and beautiful; whether and when my writerness resurfaces is another story (or, come to think of it, perhaps not - which is precisely the point).

Shalom, y'all.

2 comments:

G. Wayne Meaney said...

Welcome back!

What?!

Scott said...

Hey Rob. It'll come back. About the same time you stop writing for the critique-ers and start writing for the pure enjoyment of creating something. You can't take what other people say too seriously because most of them are idiots, or have an agenda.

Buck up mate, and what's your favorite power chord? :)